So, What will you do if accidentally closed tabs and want to reopen recently closed tabs on Brave Browser?Do you know what mistake people make most while using the browser? Probably closed the necessary tab by mistake.
Nowadays our target is to dig out some underrated and highly useable browsers from the internet. When we talk about underrated browsers, Brave Browser will surely be part of the discussion.
Brave Browser is becoming very popular these days lately but correctly. It became one of our favorite browsers. If the award show will be held on browser, Brave will surely get the people’s choice award.
There are a lot of cool features and some unique characteristics that only Brave Browser had. Recently, we covered some tutorials on Brave Browser like Manage Bookmarks, Install Brave Browser, etc.
How to reopen recently closed tab on Brave Browser
Here are the steps to reopen recently closed tabs on the Brave browser:
- Reopen recently closed tab
1. Launch the Brave browser on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Right-click on the Tab Bar space for the context menu.
3. Select the option of Reopen closed window from the list.
Alternatively. we can use the Brave browser keyboard shortcut. Press the keys Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + T simultaneously and the recently closed tab will be opened.
- Reopen using the History menu
Here are the steps to reopen the closed tabs using Brave browser history.
1. Launch Brave browser on your computer .
2. Click on the 3bar icon for options menu.
3. Select the History option to expand.
4. Click on the Recently closed option from the sub-menu.
5. Choose the desired window or tab to reopen in the Brave browser.
Additionally, you can access your browsing history by pressing Ctrl + H and then opening the tab
Bottom Line: Reopen Closed Tabs on Brave Browser
These were the steps to Reopen Closed Tabs on Brave Browser. Please don’t attach that many expectations. This is the common feature which every browser offers you and its an old but productive feature.
You can get any of your favorite browsers from our compilation of Best Browsers on the Internet.
It basically focuses on those people who are very concerned about their privacy. So, if you are that kind of person then Brave Browser is our recommendation for sure.