Safari privacy Warning is when you open a website and it shows a popup “This Connection is Not Private in Safari Mac“
Actually, this is not an error or issue so, we can’t use the world fix for this technique. Just used for the understanding of our viewers.
Safari is an integral part of Apple device’s Ecosystem, it is present in all smartphones, Laptops, Desktops, and tablets. This browser is also considered the safest browser to use.
Apple users like their devices clean and clear, errorless, and without warnings. So, such errors like “This Connection is Not Private” in Safari Mac quite annoy them.
So, many users who are facing the issue of This Connection is Not Private in Safari Mac are asking to fix this error. Well, we have always some common and dedicated solutions in our bucket for general and occasional errors.
How to fix This Connection is Not Private in Safari Mac
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Let’s start the Guide with a basic solution that is highly recommended. Here are the steps to force quit and restart the Safari browser
- Force Quite and Reboot Safari on Mac
1. Click the Apple icon in the menu bar on your Mac.
2. Select the Force Quit option that appeared on the drop-down menu.
3. Select the Safari app from the list of apps that you want to force shutdown.
4. Click the Force Quit button.
Now relaunch the Safari Browser from your App drawer.
Now check that are you facing this Connection is not Private in the Safari Mac issue or not.
- Install Software Updates
Apple brings the updates for each and every software product regularly. Maybe the software is stuck somewhere and you are not aware of it. It is the complete solution if the software update is pending and you update it. There is a 99% chance that it will fix this Connection is Not Private in Safari Mac.
Here are the steps to update the Safari browser on Mac:
1. Click on the Apple logo on Mac Computer.
2. Select the System Preferences sub-menu.
3. Select the Software Update program from the menu.
4. Click on the More info.
5. Select the checkbox against the Safari browser to install the update.
6. Hit on the Install Now command button
- Clear the Browser Cache
1. Launch the Apple Safari browser and click on the Safari menu.
2. Select the Preferences sub-menu and then the Advanced tab.
3. Enable the check box of the Show Develop menu in the menu.
4. Click on the Develop menu and select Empty Caches from the drop-down menu.
- Try Private Browsing Mode
Private Browsing mode in Safari let you go Incognito. Where you can browse stuff without cache cookies and history being recorded. Press the Cmd + Shift + N. It will open incognito Mode, now search the page on which you are getting “This Connection is Not Private in Safari Mac”
The best solution to this problem is you need to download the latest version of Google Chrome. Somehow if you managed to fix this Connection is Not Private in Safari Mac, it will come again in the future.
Here are some recommendations by OnlyBrowsers for internet users who want to keep using the best web browser on their smartphones or computer:
In the future, you will have to download Google Chrome. Because I am pretty sure at the end Google Chrome will be the final option. For daily browsing searching, for streaming Google Chrome is the best.