Add Links to Home Screen on Brave Browser comes in handy when you want one-click or on-tap access to an important webpage. Just like the frequent users and traders of Amazon, Alibaba, and other important websites keep the shortcut of their profile at home. Through this, you can open the page or website with just one quick action.
This feature is available in nearly every top-class browser. Now Brave is also top class so, they are not leaving any essential and additional features on their product. Every feature that you find in a browser with 1 billion plus users, you will find the same in Brave Browser too.
Now coming back to the topic i.e how to add Links to the home screen on Brave. Well, there is no special or different procedure for it. It is just like you do on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Brave offers the option to add and manage the top site links, which are automatically added based on the frequent usage.
The Brave browser displays six Top Sites at a time. Users can also allow the browser to display their Favorite websites the user. User’s also select their picks to be displayed on the home screen.
How to Add Links to Home Screen on Brave Browser
Here are the steps to Add Links to Home Screen on Brave Browser. Just a Couple of Steps and you are good to go.
- Brave: Add Links to Home Screen
Here are the steps to download pages for offline access on the Brave browser:
1. Launch the Brave browser on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Hover the cursor over the More horizontal 3dots icon menu next to the last top site.
3. Click on the More icon (horizontal 3bar) for the options list.
4. Click on the Add site option.
5. Enter the Name and URL of the website you want to add to the home screen.
6. Hit on the Save button when you are done.
- Manage Links on Brave Home
Here are the steps to manage the shortcut links on the Brave browser home screen.
1. Launch the Brave browser on your Windows or MacOS computer.
2. Now the Brave will display the top links including the one that you recently added.
3. Hover your cursor over the site, and click on the Pencil icon.
Conclusion: Add Links to Home Screen on Brave Browser
Onlybrowsers team has created this article so that people can use the Brave browser better. It is helpful for anyone who wishes to quickly learn how to Add Links to Home Screen on Brave Browser. You can even use the keyboard shortcut to cut down the effort and time required.
The Brave browser allows users to download web pages in HTML files like many other browsers do. It can access these files even if you don’t have an internet connection. This feature is useful when people require the contents of a web page for use later but do not necessarily have an internet connection.
You can get any of your favorite browsers from our compilation of Best Browsers on the Internet.